Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What kind of reader are you? Quiz Results


As it seems, Comedy is my favorite genre. I like to laugh, and I want whatever I read to make me happy. If it is silly or has a happy ending, I'm game. I should consider picking up a funny book or magazine for my Free Choice Blog.
Supposedly, Sports are my second favorite genre. I like to keep up with my favorite teams. Sports are interesting to me, and I just can’t get enough. I should also consider picking up a book or magazine about sports for your Free Choice Blog.
What I like to do when I play videos games is win. I’m a racing fan I have a burning passion for cars and everything automotive. When it comes to video games I am a beast. I play all Need for Speed™ titles that I own and Forza™ Motorsport 3® and Forza™ Motorsport 4®.

~(Kendrick Gauthier)~

No comments:

Post a Comment